Fields of application and benefits
• Real-time visualisation of stage machinery, scenery and effects facilitates productive work and makes it easier.
• One standardised system from the development of concepts and ideas, the production planning to the completion of the show.
• Reduction of the overall production time due to well-timed, more accurate and reliable planning, production scheduling and preparation as well as more productive rehearsals.
• Reducing costs through more efficient time management, a more precisely planned and executed production process (scenery, rehearsals …) and faster decision-making (possibilities, feasibility, methods, requirements)
• Effective assignment of personnel, avoiding overtime.
• Objectively assessing risks and therefore avoiding accidents as well as damage to stage machinery and scenery.
• Linking and coordinating stage machinery, lighting, video and camera systems.
• Seemless integration into zactrack possible.
• Great increase in security and automated position detection while linked to zactrack.