Some Highlights of zacview
• Visualisation in real-time and 3D with a one-of-a-kind flexibility, precision and most realistic depiction of stage machinery, scenery as well as effects units and their interaction
• Complete and unrestricted visualisation of all scenery and stage technology elements
• Unlimited and user-friendly scenery maintenance and management (*.obj, *.3ds) with integrated on-board scaling options.
• Unique collision detection for all parts of scenery, stage technology elements and other fixed parts of the interior.
• Advanced usage of digitally designed objects, their masses and dimensions, by means of an extremely realistic simulation of physics.
• Augmented Reality – the ability to blend camera footage and simulation content (e.g. superimposing a real picture with the corresponding image of the visualisation, looking through drop curtains and doors).
• Simple scene and performance management including all the relevant scenery.
• Free to choose 3D stage centre and true-to-scale grid, instrumental in scaling and positioning.
• Modular system as promising basis for boundless adaptation through extensions in the future.